XNote Stopwatch 1.67
EULA - End User License Agreement
XNote Stopwatch: License Agreement
XNote Stopwatch (hereinafter "the SOFTWARE") is "try-before-you-buy"
software. This means:
- All copyrights to XNote Stopwatch are exclusively owned by Dmitry Nikitin.
- EVALUATION: You may, free of charge, use and evaluate the SOFTWARE
without time limit. However, if the SOFTWARE fits your needs and you wish
to use the SOFTWARE without limitations of free evaluation version, you
must register the SOFTWARE.
- The unregistered evaluation version of the SOFTWARE may be freely
distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use the
fully functional version of the SOFTWARE on any computer, for any legal
purpose. The license grants usage rights to the named registrant only.
- Once registered, the SOFTWARE may not be leased but may be resold if
the person receiving it agrees to this license agreement in full.
- THE SOFTWARE IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES,
LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING
OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorised use shall result
in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result
in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- Installing and using the SOFTWARE signifies acceptance and agreement
to the terms and conditions of this license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must cease to use the
SOFTWARE and remove the SOFTWARE from your storage devices.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Dmitry Nikitin.